TechSmith Camtasia - The Best Screen Recording Software
In this post, I want to recommend to you one of the secrets which helped me throughout my blogging and freelancing career. That secret tool is TechSmith Camtasia screen recorded and video editing software. For my colleagues, this is an obvious and must-have tool, for others, it is a tool for YouTubers while many people do not even know what Camtasia can do and how it can help them in their everyday life and everyday tasks.
Camtasia can help you, among many other situations, while collaborating with coworkers, to solve a customer problem or to instruct something to your friends and members of the family.
|Camtasia studio editor is full with features which are extremely easy to use to create and export professional level video for YouTube, social media, site or to send to instructions or greeting to customer, friend or family member.|
TechSmith Camtasia is simple yet very powerful and easy to use screen recorder and video editor. With this tool, your video tutorial, instruction, lesson, explainer video, or response can look professional with minimum effort and minimum training which you may not need at all.
Here is link to download free trial of Camtasia.
What are advantages of Tech Smith Camtasia
Camtasia is the best software for screen recording tasks based on my experience. It is a simple, easy to use tool which does for what is created and runs smoothly all the time. I never had a problem recording something on my screen even when running apps which are heavy memory consumers.
By the way, you can also use and laptop or computer built-in camera while recording.
Another cool option is to import video which is recorded using your camcorder or any other video recording tool for editing purposes only.
|Camtasia start screen where you can choose to start recording, to start new blank project or some of existing pre-defined templates.|
Another important aspect is the processing capabilities. Camtasia's editor is so simple and intuitive that you can master it very quickly. To get started you will only need a couple of built-in short video tutorials that you can watch immediately upon installation.
I must mention that Camtasia editor offers just enough features to create professional-looking, noise-free screen recording. There are many additional options and features to help you create professional output like annotations, transitions, cursor effects, animations... and so on. Most of the features you can simply drag and drop then to adjust effect either directly on canvas or on timeline.
|On of the advantages of Camtasia is in simple interface and easy to use tools and features. Everything is simplified into drag and drop with few options. The bets of all, simplicity comes with top level, professional quality.|
When to use Camtasia
There isn't any limitation or best case scenario when to use video to communicate over the internet or privately to explain something, to send some message, or to introduce yourself. However, I have some recommendations based on my experience which involves blogging, answers on forums, contact with customers, clients, and of course with friends and family. Here is a short list with scenarios when to run Camtasia immediately:
- Use Camtasia anytime when you need to explain something and you stopped to think about how to describe or how to explain.
- Start recording video anytime you need to speak to beginner, it will be much easier for both sides.
- Record video whenever you must provide a complex answer, instruction, or explanation with multiple steps.
- Send video with your voice over to new customers, clients and collaborators. Make clear that they have business with a human.
|Camtasia's record screen options. You can also use keyboard shortcuts to pause, resume and finish recording.|
What you can do with Camtasia
If you are wondering what exactly is offering Camtasia and what can be used for, here is a short list with frequently used or most useful features:
- Record your screen and voice.
- Use your laptop or computer camera to record video.
- Import video(s) for editing. You can record or import multiple videos and combine them.
- Here are some editing capabilities:
- Cut and trim any part of the video with easy.
- Add annotations like speech bubbles, shapes, animated shapes which can be further customized.
- Transitions can be added by dragging them onto a timeline where the video is split to animate the transition between two parts.
- Music clip library. You can add a music clip by dragging it onto the timeline.
- Intros and outros library. You can use beautiful, animated, ready-made intros and outros with customized text for the title, subtitle, thank you message...
- Export video as GIF with conversion options.
- Animate your video clip. If you want to draw attention to some detail, use the zoom option to make detail closer and easier to spot or understand.
- Add cursor effect. There is a couple of cursor effect to make your cursor stand out and easier to spot.
- Remove noise. A customizable noise removal is also an option worth mentioning.
|Camtasia offers among many other features and library with ready-made professional intros, outros, icons, motion backgrounds, music tracks, transitions...|
Technical requirements for Camtasia 2020
Here are some technical requirements which you must meet to install and use TechSmtih Camtasia
Minimum requirements per Operating system:
OS: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) 1607 version or later.
Processor: 2.8 Ghz 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i3 Processor with 2 CPU Cores or 2.8 Ghz 1st Generation AMD® Ryzen™ 3 Processor with 2 CPU Cores
OS: macOS 10.13
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5 Processor with 4 CPU Cores