How to Revert Creative Cloud App to Previous Update or Version
Nothing is perfect in this world. This applies to software including Adobe products. Sometimes the latest update may occasionally introduce some bug that interrupts your workflow or prevents you to accomplish some task. Hopefully, there is a quick and easy way to revert to previous update or even previous version of software through the Creative Cloud Desktop App.
In this post, I will explain to you how to revert to previous update or version of Adobe software using Creative Cloud Desktop app which you can download from official Adobe site.
Revert to Previous Update/Version Using Creative Cloud Desktop AppAs already mentioned you must have the Creative Cloud Desktop app installed. It is free and it does not take any extra skills to install it. The next step is to run the app and to select a product and version/update to revert to. By the way, when installing a product you can also choose which version/update to install. Here are the steps:
- Run Creative Cloud Desktop App.
- Find the application which you want to revert.
- Click on three dots next to Open, Update or Install button.
- Select Other versions from the drop-down list.
- In the Older Versions section click on the Install button on the right side of the version which you want to install.
- Click the Continue button after reading information that the installed version will be removed and wait for the installation process to finish.
|Steps to install previous update or previous version using Creative Cloud Desktop App.|
Product used in this tutorial:
Creative Cloud Desktop App 18.104.22.1684