Free Quad PSD Templates for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements
Today I have to share Quad PSD Templates automated with Photoshop actions to quickly place images in template but also to replace default background image if you do not like it. Default size for all templates is 6x4in with 300px/in resolution. Pixel dimensions are 1800 by 1200 what you can easily change from Image > Image Size or using Crop Tool, just do not forget to duplicate template first after opening it from Image > Duplicate to protect original. If you are asking for terms, templates are free to use in personal and commercial projects as and everything else listed in freebies section. To not forget, templates are created using Auto FX PGE Gen 1.
Download Quad PSD Templates (Adobe Creative Cloud).
How to use templatesIt is extremely easy to use templates , anyway here are simple instructions. Note: actions for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements are different and separated.
- Open any of templates in Photoshop.
- Duplicate template from Image > Duplicate and close original file.
- Go to File > Open then navigate to Quad Frames.atn (Quad Frames pse) file and double click on it.
- If you do not see Actions panel go to Window > Actions and Quad Frames action set should be there.
- Run Place Images action.
- Action will open four(4) Place dialogs. Navigate to image you want to place and double click on it.
- Immediately after placing image in template Photoshop will turn it into free transform mode. Drag handles to scale image and rotate it as needed. If you do not see handles around image press Ctrl/Cmd + 0 (zero). Confirm on Enter/Return or by clicking check-mark in Options bar.
- If you want to replace default background run Replace Background Image action or simply place file using File > Place command.